For obvious reasons, today’s buffet has a distinctly spring practice flavor.
- Julian Rochester has slimmed down from 327 pounds to a svelte 3o1. Lawdy.
- If Loyola-Chicago can reach the Final Four, Tennessee football can go 8-4 this season, or something.
- Meet Georgia’s 2018 motivation stone.
- What’s the old saying — if you have zero fullbacks, you don’t have any fullbacks?
- Walter Grant is getting a look at the star position. Interesting.
- Over at CFN, Pete Fiutak really likes Georgia’s chances… just not as much as Alabama’s.
- Andrew Thomas’ move to left tackle has been smooth sailing so far.
- The correct answer here is Popeye’s spicy fried chicken.