Good morning, campers! Don’t forget to pick up a tray on your way to the buffet line.
- At 82,184, Georgia finished second in spring game attendance. (Although I’m not really sure how they did the count.)
- Nebraska, which finished first, made serious bank in the process. (You’re probably thinking what I’m thinking right now.)
- This is encouraging: “We’ve seen prospects come out of academically inclined schools where the classwork is especially challenging and they had no edge over prospects who came out of other type schools that were not so highly rated academically.”
- Nick Saban doesn’t have time for this (bull)shit. In certain circles, that is referred to as “coaching”.
- Every time I see a blurb like this, I think back to how much Bellamy and Carter abused Notre Dame’s offensive tackles last season.
- Is Jeremy Pruitt simply frustrated at running a program that isn’t at the same level he’s been used to over the past few seasons? If so, don’t look for him to relax in 2018.
- Here’s a handy guide to college football venues where you can buy beer during the regular season.
- The loudest sustained cheering at G-Day went to…