Num, num, num…
- A professional handicapper looks at some projected SEC win totals.
- Here’s an update on the hostage act holding up a $208 million settlement from the NCAA to former student-athletes.
- Bill Connelly ranks all 130 D-1 programs, and Georgia’s on his short list for the CFP.
- Groo thinks Georgia’s defensive backfield is going to get tested early and deep.
- Bud Elliott’s back with this year’s Blue Chip Ratio study. Kirby’s got the Dawgs climbing to fourth: “His last two classes are right on par with those of Saban and Meyer.”
- Mike Bobo’s back.
- Mike Bianchi’s gonna Mike Bianchi.
- Not like you didn’t already know this, but Jimmy Sexton’s a wizard, at least in comparison with your average AD.