Dig in, my friends.
- The Dawgs are on an interesting streak, opening the scoring with a TD on a fumble recovery in three consecutive conference games.
- What took you so long, SEC?
- ESPN’s Playoff Predictor likes Georgia’s chances.
- ESPN’s commentators, not so much.
- Andy Staples sings the praises of Todd Grantham’s blitzing tactics. I’ll be curious to see if those pay off as well in Jacksonville this year as they did against Mississippi State last season.
- This is a pretty deep dive into the past, present and future of the triple option.
- A Tennessee State player was critically injured and several parties tried to set up GoFundMe pages to pay for his medical expenses. (Needing to turn to GFM for something like that strikes me as fucked up, but I digress.) The NCAA disapproved of individuals doing that, citing potential violation of NCAA rules, but where it really got strange was the NCAA denying it did any such thing… and then casting aspersions on the reporting.