You want to know how crazy Alabama’s season is? Right now, Georgia’s points differential in conference play is a stout +108.
Alabama’s point differential is +206. With one fewer game.
- Alabama. “Mark my words, special teams are going to cost this 2018 Alabama team a game this season,” said nobody ever.
- Georgia. The Dawgs cut their asses loose, ‘yo.
- LSU. Listening to Gary Danielson assure the viewing audience that LSU’s defense was doing its best en route to giving up almost 600 yards was surreal.
- Kentucky. So much for that season of destiny narrative. Now we find out if the ‘Cats are a good enough team to deal with the aftermath of a disappointing loss.
- Mississippi State. Had to put ’em here, but it won’t last long, seeing as whom they’re playing Saturday.
- Auburn. Won a home game despite rushing for only 19 yards. The Gus Bus is humming now!
- Texas A&M. You had that game, Aggies. You had it.
- Missouri. Monster bounce back for Derek Dooley. And, yeah, it felt weird to type that.
- Florida. Is it worth mentioning that ever since Florida brought up third-and-Grantham in its game notes, the Gators’ defense is 19 of 32 on third down conversions?
- South Carolina. Hey, remember when the ‘Cocks were the toast of the “biggest threat to Georgia in the East” crowd? Good times.
- Vanderbilt. Didn’t play, but nothing happened to make me think the ‘Dores still don’t have a shot at bowl eligibility.
- Ole Miss. Gashed Boom’s defense for 616 yards and still lost. Mississippi may be the worst tackling team I’ve seen play this season.
- Tennessee. Scored one offensive touchdown and didn’t manage 200 yards of offense… against Charlotte.
- Arkansas. The Hogs only wish they were as good as Tennessee.