A nibble here, a nibble there…
- Think we’ll see Divaad Wilson play in the Sugar Bowl?
- It sounds like Mel Tucker is peeling off another Georgia support staffer to join him at Colorado.
- Five tips for betting on bowl games.
- UCF is making a living feasting on disinterested SEC teams.
- Kansas State is paying Bill Snyder a $3 million buyout, even though he retired rather than being fired for cause. The AD said, “The buyout is just something I wanted to do,” and in the next breath went on to say the payment is “not really a buyout.”
- And Greg Sankey thought it was actually necessary to issue a statement in response to an online magazine article about CFP expansion, which means he’s either an idiot or eager to get a marker out about how much it’ll cost to get the SEC to give up its championship game.
- This is not a good look for Corch.