Christmas is about a week away, so in the spirit of the season — at least from the standpoint of my kids, which is all about good cheer and gift giving (and receiving!) — I thought it might be worth a post updating the Gift Guide with any observations about what’s already on there, along with any suggestions you may have for updates.
From personal experience, I thought I’d mention a few:
- You can get an autographed copy of Bill Connelly’s 50 Best College Football Teams if you reach out now. It’s a great read.
- I get regular compliments on my Classic Georgia shirts all the time. Check out their site.
- If you have the jack, and admittedly it’s a lot for that sort of product, I continue to give the Soundboks 2 my highest recommendation. It’s sturdy and loud, which makes it a perfect music source for tailgating. (They’ve had it on sale on and off over the past month or so, so you may get lucky on the price.)
- I just ordered a pair of Sonos Plays for my man cave, to go surround sound. I’ll report back after I get them up and running, but college football watching on TV has never been better for me. (That’s a recommendation for YouTube TV, too.)
- The Yeti Rambler Colster remains a kickass way to keep my beer cold on a hot day.
Please use the comments to share your experiences with any of the items listed in the Gift Guide, along with any suggestions you may have for additions there.