The chafing dishes are set out and ready to go.
- Here’s a lawsuit I’ve been waiting to see drop. Adding the NCAA is a nice touch.
- The AFCA wants the targeting rules changed to allow for two levels of penalties. On its face, it sounds sensible, but you can just see that next can of worms waiting to be opened.
- Malzahn’s “right hand man” jumps off the Gus Bus for… Georgia Tech.
- Les Miles asks for a change to the recruiting rules after he sees the Kansas roster he inherited.
- This really seems like the least they could do.
- And this continues to be the name I hear most frequently as the candidate to be Mel Tucker’s successor, although it has to be said that Kirby seems to be in no hurry on that front.
- Now they tell us.
- “If a shoe company wanted to pay one of University of Washington’s running backs $50,000 to appear in a television commercial, House Bill 1084 would permit that.”