A few nibbles here, a few nibbles there, and pretty soon you’ve got a full buffet.
- Missouri has decided to celebrate its appeal of NCAA sanctions in a unique way.
- Plaintiffs’ lawyers in Alston want to get paid.
- Class is in with Mike Leach.
- Lane Kiffin: “You go to the national championship in what was it, the second year, and could have won the game a million times.”
- Cocktail Party alert! “On Tuesday night, the Jacksonville City Council voted 15-1 on Tuesday to approve an $18-million deal that sets the stage for the city to demolish the Landing…”
- David Hale looks at how punters and kickers pass the time.
- The secret to Georgia’s offensive line’s success? Size and Sam Pittman.
- Mose of the players who will appear in this game are two to four years old today.
- Yeah, that Jeff Long is a fine athletic director.