Knock yourselves out.
- How does the transfer portal work?
- ESPN’s Football Power Index projects Bama, Clemson, Georgia, Michigan and Oklahoma as favorites in every game on their respective schedules.
- Here’s a look at the politics behind the move to name the Sanford Stadium field in honor of Vince Dooley. Let’s just say Don Leebern wound up on the wrong side of history.
- USA Today’s Paul Myerberg saw the same thing I saw at G-Day: “The Bulldogs’ series of practices revealed a team loaded with underclassmen talent set to contribute at many important spots — such as the secondary, for example, which coach Kirby Smart singled out for praise multiple times in April.”
- Pete Fiutak’s take on this year’s Auburn team: “This year, grade the Tigers on a curve.”
- Dabo is “disappointed” his program was mentioned unfavorably in the federal corruption trial into college basketball. No shit, Sherlock.
- Today’s SEC returning player stat may surprise you a little.