Go ahead and get you some.
- Pete Fiutak’s succinct description of this year’s Georgia Tech offense: “Square peg, meet round hole.” (Although he does predict a six-win season for the Jackets, which, should it happen, should vault Collins into serious consideration for ACC Coach of the Year.)
- I know folks try to make hay about Nick Saban’s age on the recruiting trail, but he sure sounds credible denying he’s ready to retire.
- Here’s a list ranking ACC schedules by difficulty, and, no, Clemson’s isn’t the easiest.
- Kirby Smart, on last year’s team’s mentality: “Players are taking ownership, which we didn’t have as much of that last year at this time. There was a lot more entitlement.”
- Mike Leach’s class wrapped up, with a final assignment to design three plays, under the premise that he might use one of them in Washington State’s game next season against Houston. He reviews five of those here.
- Details from Rush Propst’s personnel file ain’t pretty.
- Good point from Groo: “What stands out among this smaller senior class is that a good chunk of them are defensive linemen. Georgia returns six seniors along the DL next year…”
- North Carolina and Wake Forest have scheduled a non-conference home-and-home series. That’s got to be cheaper than what cupcakes are demanding these days.
- C’mon. You know you want to read a StingTalk thread entitled “Why do we hate them?”.