Have a little nosh on me.
- You can get odds on Nick Saban’s retirement now.
- When Isaiah Wilson says, “I want to physically beat you,” I believe him.
- The Pac-12 has “multiple bids of at least $750 million in hand from companies looking to become equity investors in the conference.” If one of the conditions for purchase is that Larry Scott steps down, that might be a fair trade off.
- Maryland: nobody could do a worse job than we did with Jordan McNair’s death. Garden City Community College: hold my beer.
- The majority of SEC coaches don’t sound that enamored with the Oklahoma drill.
- From sagging attendance and hefty debt service payments for their upgraded facilities to beer sales, a tale for our times. Concerning a member of the conference generating the most revenue, to boot.
- More revenue woes: when Mizzou is bleeding money, it’s the cheerleading coaches who must pay.
- Not a good look when three safeties, including both starters, enter the transfer portal on back-to-back days, West Virginia.
- A sign that you’re getting old: Mack Brown has knee replacement surgery performed by a former player.