A tidbit here, a tidbit there and pretty soon you’ve got a real buffet.
- CFN’s Preseason All-American teams, three in total, boast a total of five Dawgs.
- Sporting News does two All-American teams. Georgia has two players.
- “We say to the NCAA: go for it, make our day, give California the boot and watch it death spiral with its deep stash of Division 1 athletes and fifth-largest economy…in the world.”
- Maryland announced its athletic staff, which includes the head team physician, athletic trainers, nutritionists and mental health practitioners, will be employed outside of the department.
- There’s a void where Jeremiah Holloman once stood. Can Matt Landers help fill it?
- NC State has partnered with New Belgium to make a school-themed craft beer.
- Pete Fiutak ranks the SEC head coaches and Kirby retains his second position on the list. (Before you ask, no, Dan Mullen isn’t first.)