- You may be in a transitional year when you replace your scout team with a “developmental team“. (To be fair, I think this is a good idea.)
- Seth Emerson’s look at Jordan Davis ($$) makes the point that it’s not his size but his speed that makes him freakish.
- Sagarin’s 2019 starting ratings have the Dawgs sixth. Interestingly, he favors every team he ranks ahead of Georgia to win a game played in Athens.
- Derek Mason gets tricky for Vandy’s opener against Georgia.
- Rock M Nation admiringly previews the Georgia-Missouri game.
- Does anyone in college football have a tougher job this season than Georgia Tech’s offensive coordinator?
- Here’s Jake Rowe’s latest stab at Georgia’s defensive depth chart. David Marshall’s post-surgery situation seems concerning.
- Another parent questions Michigan’s response to a transfer waiver request.
- My first thought on hearing that Auburn named a true freshman its starting quarterback yesterday…