Fresh from the oven…
- Danny Sheridan administers the kiss of death to Georgia.
- Meet Georgia’s current third-string quarterback.
- Jeremy Pruitt is to Derrick Ansley as Phil Fulmer is to Jeremy Pruitt.
- Rivals ranks Georgia’s recruiting as second-best nationally over the past five classes, with a bullet.
- Florida’s lost another player for the season.
- If you’re wondering how the SEC’s new initiative to explain officials’ calls will look, here’s Steve Shaw talking about end zone calls.
- Georgia tosses game day fan friendly a bone.
- Interesting quote from Kirby at yesterday’s presser, about Tyrique McGhee: “Well he’s played a lot in the last couple of years, especially last year. This year he hasn’t played as much STAR for us. We had to get a little bigger and more physical at that position but he’s very similar to Aaron Davis.”
- Here’s a story about defending Tua, told from the perspective of opposing players who’ve faced him. Curiously, considering his performance in last year’s SECCG, there’s no input from any Georgia players.