One day ’til college football, and counting.
- One thing Mark Richt hasn’t lost control of: “I don’t think they are going to win but they are back…”
- Here’s a quick refresher on new rules for 2019.
- Spurrier will say anything to get people to forget how he bailed on South Carolina.
- Georgia hasn’t been the only team that trained in Sanford Stadium this month.
- The launch of the ACC Network has its accompanying corporate gobbledygook.
- Here’s the latest guide on cord-cutting. Once again, it’s YouTube TV at the top.
- Either the grand poobahs running the CFP are too stupid to recognize bad optics, or simply don’t care. My vote is for the latter.
- Jacob Eason gets the nod.
- Gus Malzahn’s cliché work is in midseason form.