Leaving for Athens in a few, and I’m in a bullet point mood, y’all.
- On the home front, it’s a name your score day. If Bennett isn’t playing in the third quarter, we’ll know something’s gone horribly, horribly wrong. Lots of fresh faces and hopefully no serious injuries.
- Will Tennessee bounce back against BYU? Probably, but I’m saying there’s a chance…
- Georgia Tech is playing a rematch in the friendly confines of BDS against a terrible USF team. Can Geoff do what the genius couldn’t?
- I hope Vandy shows us something against Purdue. Either way, it’ll be something to gauge the opening week win against.
- I think Dabo and his staff know exactly how much hay they need to make against TAMU today.
- Here’s hoping LSU lays into Texas tonight, if only to shut down the “Texas is back” talk that’s Georgia’s fault.
- My candidate for ugly game of the day is Arkansas-Ole Miss.
- It’ll be interesting to see how Eason and Fields do against better defenses today.
Feel free to add your own thoughts and observations in the comments section. See you on the other side after the first game played on Dooley Field wraps up.