Okay, just because Georgia isn’t suiting up today doesn’t mean there isn’t plenty of other games to watch. Here’s a few:
- Texas A&M @ Arkansas: The team the Hogs last lost to, San Jose State, got whipped by Air Force last night. This one looks to be ugly.
- Ole Miss @ Alabama: The line — Tide by 35.5 — is screaming for a back door cover, but that’s about all.
- Virginia @ Notre Dame: I’d love for my ‘Hoos to pull the upset today, but, then again, I would have liked for them not to have struggled against Old Dominion.
- USC @ Washington: Two of Southern Cal’s starting cornerbacks are out, so let’s see if Eason lights ’em up.
- Georgia Tech @ Temple: BWAHWAHAWHAWHAHWAHAWHWAHA…
- Mississippi State @ Auburn: Think the Tigers survive today.
- Ohio State @ Nebraska: I’m surprised at the number of people who think this is gonna be a game today.
- Kentucky @ South Carolina: Think Boom’s gonna need a bigger Sandstorm.
Share your thoughts and observations in the comments.