Grab a plate and settle in.
- Kearis Jackson is Kirby Smart’s kind of player: “He fights his butt off. He took a tough injury (broken hand at Vanderbilt) and came back, and he’s more excited about his block than catching the ball and doing anything with it.”
- Dan Mullen says his team is getting healthy in time for the Cocktail Party.
- Florida’s AD is tweeting for P5 opponents to schedule. Mike Bianchi answers.
- The NCAA placed South Carolina’s football program on probation for one year after reaching a negotiated resolution agreement to close an investigation into impermissible off-campus contact between a Gamecocks assistant coach and a recruit in 2018.
- I can’t figure out if this header is more of a reflection on Gus or on Auburn.
- Tyson Campbell was back in practice yesterday, a hopeful sign. Cager is described as “week-to-week”, which is not so hopeful.
- Seth Emerson on Georgia’s passing game scheming ($$): “The indications in the days since the [Kentucky] game is that Georgia did plan to try more things but when the weather became a factor they decided to abandon that.”
- FSU’s AD denies the school would target Corch to replace Willie Taggart.