Good morning, campers. Dig in.
- Greg Sankey sounds a little salty in this coronavirus-related Q&A.
- Sports247 ranks the nation’s top 25 head coaches. Kirby checks in at number four. The Portal Master™? Eighth.
- While we’re ranking Dawgs and Gators, Pro Football Network ranks the top ten quarterbacks for the 2021 NFL draft. Jamie Newman is fifth. Kyle Trask isn’t even an honorable mention. (h/t)
- If you’re interested, here’s Pete Fiutak’s preview of Boom’s Fighting Gamecocks.
- The NCAA approved a waiver that will allow schools to spend below the minimum level on athletic scholarships required to compete in Division I.
- Oregon Governor Kate Brown: “There is some difficult news to share. Large gatherings, including live sporting events with audiences, concerts, festivals and conventions, will not be able to return until we have a reliable treatment or prevention like a vaccine. The Oregon Health Authority is advising that any large gatherings at least through September should either be canceled or significantly modified. I know this is really, really hard.”