Please maintain a six-foot distance from your fellow grazers as you read…
- Tennessee, Tier 3. (h/t 81Dog)
- On the other hand, UT is back, baby, in part because… wait for it… they’ve got a chance, playing Georgia in November.
- In case you want a line on the Dawgs’ opening opponent this season, here’s Pete Fiutak’s Virginia preview. (All I can say is if the Cavs’ offensive line doesn’t step up, it’s gonna be a long day to be a Hoos fan.)
- “With 1.139 million fans attending Georgia games — home, away and neutral site — the Bulldogs were one of a dozen schools to eclipse the million attendance mark in 2019.”
- Louisiana has made it okay for immediate family members of college coaches are now officially allowed to be employed on staff. I wonder who lobbied for that.
- Another sign of the times: apparently Southern Cal and Reggie Bush have kissed and made up.
- Groo: Curating a day of classic Georgia football
- Can I just say this is dumb?