A few more nuggets, from here and there:
- Your routine reminder that Phil Fulmer is full of shit.
- That being said, he’s right about this.
- “You would like to know who is not playing,” that AD said. “I don’t know if there is anything morally compelling to make us have to do that. Not playing people you know to be sick is the morally compelling part of it.”
- And The Valley Shook’s Poseur thinks we’re not playing college football this year.
- “It’s crazy that no one is seriously talking about playing in the spring right now,” said another Power Five head coach. “We would know so much more six, seven or eight months from now.”
- In a survey conducted last summer, about 19% of college trainers said that a coach opted to play an athlete who had been deemed “medically out of participation,” according to the National Athletic Trainers’ Association.