Culinary treats from around the world of college football…
- Yikes. Not a good look, Iowa.
- The University of Texas says it anticipates hosting football games this season at 50% capacity in the stands. I’ll believe it when I see it.
- On the flip side, Rutgers will limit crowd size at football games to 500.
- Moar QB competition.
- Here’s your regular reminder that interviewing Bill Hancock about anything is a waste of time.
- Here’s Fiutak’s preseason SEC rankings, and, yes, he’s got Georgia ahead of Florida.
- California has moved its high school football season to the end of the year. In response, a top defensive player announced he will be skipping his senior season to enroll early at Texas A&M in January. I bet he won’t be the only one who chooses to do that.