If last week’s schedule lacked a little firepower, that isn’t the case today.
Plenty of tasty stuff, for sure. Particular games of interest for me, in chronological order:
- Michigan at Wisconsin. Is Harbaugh’s team for real?
- Pittsburgh at Georgia Tech. Was the North Carolina win a mirage?
- Cincinnati at Notre Dame. It feels like the Irish have been living on borrowed time all season.
- Ole Miss at Alabama. The 2021 edition of the Tide isn’t as good as the 2020 version, but is the 2021 Ole Miss defense better than last season’s? If so, this could get real interesting.
- Florida at Kentucky. Can the ‘Cats go to 3-0 in the conference? History says nope.
- Auburn at LSU. It sort of seems like the wheels are about to come off one of these two’s wagon, but I have no idea which.
Thoughts on the day? Have at it in the comments.