Here’s what the football gods have in store for us today.
It’s not as dramatic as week six, but there are still games that caught my eye:
- Oklahoma State at Texas. How much did last week take out of the Longhorns?
- Auburn at Arkansas. Another data point to evaluate the middle of the SEC.
- Vanderbilt at South Carolina. Somebody gets to win their first (and probably only) conference game.
- Alabama at Mississippi State. Can Leach screw with Saban?
- Ole Miss at Tennessee. The Vols are feeling pretty good about themselves right now, but all I can feel about this game right now is that the two teams stand a decent shot of breaking the Neyland Stadium scoreboard.
What’s got your attention. The comments are there for you.