A full schedule for your viewing pleasure is in store for you today.
Particular games of note:
- Michigan State at Ohio State. I don’t think this one’s gonna be as close as some anticipate.
- Wake Forest at Clemson. One of these teams is in the hunt for a spot in the ACCCG.
- Georgia Tech at Notre Dame. A tune up game for the Jackets… eh, just kidding.
- Arkansas at Alabama. I’d love for the Hogs to put up a fight, but I’m not seeing it.
- Florida at Missouri. If Samford scored 52…
- Auburn at South Carolina. If the ‘Cocks pull this one off, that season on the Plains will have definitely fizzled. And Auburn was so close to beating ‘Bama, right?
- Oregon at Utah. The Utes are actually favored in this one.
What’s your take?