- Georgia currently sits as a 17.5 point favorite over the Ducks for September 3rd, the season-opener for both teams.
- The next game that is on the books is the World’s Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party against Florida on October 29th where Georgia is also a large favorite, coming in at -15.
- One week later, Georgia takes on Tennessee in Athens as 15.5-point favorites.
- Despite the Wildcats being considered some of Georgia’s toughest competition in the SEC East, the Bulldogs are 16-point favorites on November 19th.
- The wrap things up in the regular season, Georgia hosts Georgia Tech where the Bulldogs are 28-point favorites.
Georgia is a bigger favorite against Oregon in Atlanta than at home against Tennessee. Hmmm…