A warm buffet for a cold morning.
- I’d say stay classy, Auburn, about this, but what’s the point? (UPDATED: Spencer Hall has some advice about dogs for Auburn players.)
- More from the annals of stay classy.
- Want a pretty good tell that a kid isn’t going to commit to your program? This is one.
- Here’s a look at Georgia’s 2015 signees on the offensive side of the ball.
- Year2 checks out luck in the SEC, 2014 edition.
- Kansas is going to experiment with the use of impact-sensing mouthguards to monitor concussion risks.
- Phil Steele projects Georgia to crack the preseason AP Top 10. (And you can click here if you want to listen to Steele and Schlabach discuss preseason Top 10 lists.)
- Will the pop pass survive the new downfield blocking rules? Ian Boyd says yes, somewhat.