There’s always something to spoon onto your plate.
Filed under Coach O Needs Another Red Bull, ESPN Is The Devil, Georgia Football, It's Not Easy Being A Mid-Major, Notre Dame's Faint Echoes, Political Wankery, Recruiting, Strategery And Mechanics, The Evil Genius, The NCAA, You Can't Put A Price Tag On Joe Paterno's Legacy
If the Pitt head coaching spot is indeed open, I’d love to see the school hire Junior as its next head coach and have him bring Ed Orgeron along for the ride, if only so we could watch James Franklin’s head explode as he has to deal with the both of them on the recruiting trail.
- Last Saturday marked the sixth straight conference game in which Florida failed to score more than two touchdowns in regulation play.
- I know this is tongue in cheek, but it reads like some of the comments I see here at the blog now and then.
- Ed Orgeron was reportedly offered the head coaching job at Nicholls State and turned it down.
- Forget who’s the #2 quarterback at Georgia… who’s the #2 tailback?
- Scott Albrecht takes a look at comparing recruiting and performance.
- Senator goes after Big Game Bob in a USA Today editorial.
- FSU’s got a weird sense of priorities when it comes to Jameis Winston: no football suspension for theft or allegations of sexual assault (hell, no investigation, for that matter), but a half game suspension for talking dirty. Is Jimbo Fisher getting tired of his antics?
- I’ve gotta give Russ Mitchell credit for one thing. When it comes to Georgia bashing, he’s one consistent fellow.
This is almost too awesome for words.
I wonder if Coach O intends to give a few pointers about his decision making in his last Egg Bowl.
Kibbles and bits from around college football: