A little noshfest from around the world of football:
- Which wide receivers emerge as starters for Clemson?
- It’s funny how coaches and ADs are suddenly finding religion when it comes to college athletes’ NIL rights legislation. I wonder why. (Radakovich says that having an NIL law in place in South Carolina would “make sure we have the ability to be on the same ground as some of the other states.”) Okay, not really.
- It turns out that Jay Graham’s resignation from the Alabama staff was more serious than we thought. Here’s hoping he gets the kind of help he needs.
- This is some teaching moment you got here, people.
- I’ve noticed Tykee Smith’s entrance into the transfer portal. So has Zamir White.
- Stingtalk’s reaction to the Pickens injury is every bit the classy response you’d expect it to be from those folks.
- Ed Orgeron speaks highly of his new defensive coordinator.