Grab yourself a plate and go.
- Georgia is favored by 13 points over a top 10 team. Think about that for a minute.
- Next season, every SEC West team faces
AuburnAlabama and LSU in back-to-back games. Weird.
- There sure seem to be lots of folks telling the NCAA “no” lately.
- Through three weeks, Georgia is the fourth best team in the county in yardage differential.
- Pac-12 officiating: still inept, but with full disclosure.
- Son, you’re gonna need a bigger lemonade stand.
- The main reason I hope this gains legs is that I would love to see Dabo in front of a legislative committee bitching about player compensation in a moment made to be captured for the recruiting trail.
- The state of college football marketing, in less than 280 characters.