A little snow, a little buffet…
- You’d think the one place where they wouldn’t have to dumb down the defense would be Vanderbilt.
- Bill Connelly does all the heavy lifting on Georgia Southern, a Dawg opponent this season, so that you don’t (okay, so I don’t) have to.
- Michigan’s policy for student football tickets now includes need-based discounts.
- “That was an incredible testament to Bobby Petrino.” Oy.
- What’s in a name: dual-threat quarterback vs. pocket passer.
- Thomas Brown likes Brian Schottenheimer’s open-mindedness with his assistant coaches.
- Hey, Snapchat and recruiting. What could go wrong?
- Auburn’s explanation of the two players and the service dog incident? They may have been dumbasses, but there was no malicious intent. Hey, it’s Auburn; I can buy that.