I don’t know if having zero fucks to give (h/t Charlie Pierce) makes the genius a better coach, but it sure makes for entertaining interviews. I wonder if he’s ever thought about spicing up his radio show. Somebody might actually listen.
Category Archives: Georgia Tech Football
There are about 1,500 tickets remaining for the Nov. 26 home game against Georgia Tech, according to Tim Cearley, who heads up Georgia’s ticket operations. The Georgia Tech tickets go for $95 each.
They are available because Georgia Tech returned some 2,000 tickets from its allotment for the game.
Nice effort, rivals. They oughta make a new rule for this series by requiring the home team in the next game to surrender an equal number of seats from every returned ticket as the visitor. We could use those extra seats at BDS.
And before I get some smug comeback from a Tech fan, there’s no excuse for not selling out a conference game in Sanford Stadium, even if it’s due to the visitor’s returned tickets. So get on that, Dawg fans. That being said, even a few seats short, there will still be well more than twice as many fans watching Vandy in Athens as there were in Atlanta a few short weeks ago (41,916).
Shorter Paul Johnson: Our fans need to have the mindset that when we play better teams, Georgia Tech is going to lose.
Moar shorter Paul Johnson: Hey, don’t blame me; blame the administration!
I don’t know about you, but were I a Tech fan, I don’t think I’d feel much inspired to rush out and renew my season tickets.
Come, you must be hungry.
- It appears Gus Malzahn’s rabbit foot may be down, but not out.
- The genius has lost control.
- Brian Fremeau has composed a chart of comebacks and blown leads over the past ten seasons that’s worth a look.
- Look at the big brain on Rice’s Calvin Anderson.
- If you’re wondering what the former BCS computers have to say about this season, here you go.
- Georgia be pumping up Trevor Lawrence.
- Louisiana-Lafayette, which is Georgia’s next-to-last regular season opponent, canned its defensive coordinator after one game.
I’m looking forward to the anti-Dwag spin about this at StingTalk.