Category Archives: PAWWWLLL!!!
Enjoy the comedic stylings of PAWWWLLL! and Nick, together again.
Blockbuster! Phyllis from Mauga goes nuts!
“I know nothing about any such rumors. I don’t even know who you’re talking about but I don’t know about any of those things.”
Which makes Nick Saban the only person in America who follows college football closely and claims he’s never even heard of Braxton Miller. Uh hunh. Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk…
They’ll be here all week, folks. Try the venison.
The 2015 Commencement speaker for Ole Miss Law School is Paul Finebaum.
Word to the wise, Ole Miss law grads – you might not want to put that on your résumé. Unless you’re looking for a job with Phyllis from Mulga.
For the first time I can remember, I’m going to prefer to listen to a Musburger-Palmer broadcast than the alternative.
You’ll be looking live at Paul Finebaum during the Iron Bowl — at least, you will if you tune into the SEC Network on Saturday night.
In addition to ESPN broadcasting Alabama-Auburn this Saturday night at 7:45 p.m. ET — the first Iron Bowl matchup on ESPN since 2007 — Finebaum will do a version of his popular radio show on the SEC Network during the same window. The special is titled Finebaum Film Room: Iron Bowl Live, with Finebaum hosting a call-in show throughout the game. The call-in show will start after the conclusion of SEC Network’s airing of Vanderbilt-Tennessee, and SEC Network viewers will see both Finebaum’s set and the live game concurrently on their screens. Finebaum, an SEC Network analyst, will be joined by some SEC Network regulars (such as Marcus Spears and Greg McElroy) during the broadcast.
ESPN actually refers to this as “authentically SEC”. Thanks for insulting millions of us, Mickey.
I told you CBS choosing to broadcast the Alabama-Florida game was a bad idea.
Okay, maybe it’s just a compliment.
I’m starting to wonder if it’s possible Finebaum could outlive his welcome on the WWL. Eh, who am I kidding?
A pre-game buffet for your dining pleasure.
- Will Muschamp calls into radio show that Jeremy Foley is covering for him. Hilarity ensues, if you’re a Gator fan, I guess.
- In the wake of the complaints from the Clemson game, Georgia announces it will come up with a new student seating plan.
- Finally, Tim Tebow does something everyone can appreciate.
- Here’s the latest Seth and Gentry Show, in which a certain blog receives mention.
- The O’Bannon plaintiffs will not appeal a federal judge’s ruling or injunction in their case against the NCAA.
- Nebraska fan has classic “you kids! get offa my lawn!” moment. (I have to admit “hip-hop hogwash” is a potential Lexicon candidate.)
- Snark about the South Carolina fan base.
- PAWWWLLL, that’s just not ‘Murican.
- It’s seems like there’s a “the most Alabama thing you’ll read today” story every week. Todays? “It was a very well-kept bathroom, as we would expect from such a perfect coach.” That’s a little creepy.
- Here’s what a big win will get you: Georgia now commands college football’s second-most expensive ticket prices on the secondary market.