Plenty of fodder from yesterday’s edition of SEC Media Days…
- I’ll say this for Kellen Mond — he doesn’t lack a sense of bravado.
- This is the lowest ranking I’ve seen Georgia receive from a preseason computer model. Evidently, it was the level of play against Texas that did it.
- Jeremy Pruitt brushed off complaints about his trying to poach Missouri players after the NCAA hammered the Tigers by claiming “It was just a miscommunication.”
- Pruitt also filibustered like hell yesterday. Must be tough for him to take media questions.
- If you haven’t heard the Herschel Walker coin flip story in its entirety, now’s your time to catch up.
- The Big 12’s attempt to regulate the “Horns Down” gesture is bound for glory.
- This is what Dan Mullen was rocking yesterday. Yecch.
- Kirby Smart compares Jake Fromm to the GPOOE™. (Although at least he had the presence of mind to acknowledge that “… people are going to cringe when I say this”.)