Oklahoma blogger takes Finebaum tweet of a speculative comment by Colin Cowherd (boy, talk about instant credibility) and runs with it.
Category Archives: The Blogosphere
Personally, I think the angst over satellite camps is overblown to the point of silliness and not worth keeping close watch on… but that doesn’t mean I didn’t get a huge chuckle reading Brian Cook’s smackdown of a Roll Bama Roll post about Harbaugh’s trip to Alabama.
Man, it’s already the first of June.
- From the NFL to college to high school – Mike Sherman goes full circle.
- “But now that the Gators have become a middle-of-the-pack program on the field, the school’s lagging facilities have come into focus.” Damn, I love hearing stuff like that.
- And I thought we were the only ones with this problem.
- Greg McGarity says he’s working on two “signature” home and away series for the twenties.
- Bring on the lawyers.
- So who’s getting more “sleeper” love, Arkansas or Tennessee?
- Roll Bride.
- For those of you who fret about player strikes, here’s a story about a walk out at Indiana forty-five years ago.
- Title IX math is hard.
- The University of Georgia Athletic Association will set up a $1 million endowment to support the university’s new experiential learning initiative.
- And this is just what any quarterback playing for Steve Spurrier wants.
Anti-SEC smack laid down by, of all people, a Virginia Tech blogger.
Round two of the Georgia bloggers’ roundtable discussion can be found here.
Pretty fair to say there’s a consensus around Isaiah McKenzie and the tight ends.
Oh, yeah. And spring injuries.
Georgia bloggers’ answers here. (I’m the succinct one.)
The only surprise I take from the responses is how little mention Park receives. I know he’s a long shot due to his relative lack of experience, but I have to say I’m more impressed with his G-Day effort after watching some of the replay.
There’s always something.
- Phil Steele updates his returning starters list here. And here’s the list broken down by the P5 conferences. Got to wonder what 2015 holds in store for Mississippi State and Florida.
- In case you were wondering if offenses were better than ever last season, you’re right.
- Bleacher Report using Michael Carvell’s click bait to ask the musical question “Is Georgia’s 2015 Recruiting Class in Danger of Collapsing?” = troll squared. At least there’s no slideshow.
- Hey, there’s a Twitterfest bitch slapping contest!
- Georgia Tech is looking for donor support to provide cost-of-attendance stipends that will be given to scholarship athletes starting in the fall. No doubt Greg McGarity is watching this with a keen eye.
- Best recruit troll of the year.
- Jeff Long will serve as the chairman of the College Football Playoff Selection Committee again in 2015, based on “Long’s ability to communicate the thinking of the committee to the fans”, per Bill Hancock. I swear, you can’t make this stuff up.
- Gentry Estes has ten questions for Georgia’s upcoming preseason. (And wouldn’t it be refreshing if the answer to the last one was “yes”?)