Fuel up for a big weekend.
- It’s not that I think the NCAA made a bad decision in Braxton Miller’s case. It’s that I can’t understand why it can’t avoid nitpicking more often.
- Okay, so there’s one thing that favors G-Day over the Masters: at least nobody’s gonna confiscate your cell phone in Athens.
- Here’s another example of how schools spend money promoting their academic mission.
- Marshall and Hegedus may or may not play tomorrow.
- Mark Richt feels like it’s his failure if he has to kick a player off the team.
- Then there’s Chris Conley.
- Interesting factoid: “In 2015, the SEC does not have a single alum head coach and South Carolina’s Steve Spurrier (Florida) is the only one who even attended an SEC school.”
- Good news on the Leonard Floyd front: “Yeah, he should be full go in June, right in there,” Sherrer told reporters on Thursday. “Possibly before then. Just going off the time frame they said when everything happened. He’ll be fine this summer.”