A rich menu at today’s buffet bar…
- “Georgia not looking back at last year’s loss to Florida“? I call bullshit on that. In fact, they’d better be looking back, to make sure they don’t make the same mistakes twice.
- Man, Texas is undoing the rebranding.
- Iowa State’s Paul Rhoades announced the firing of his offensive coordinator to the media before telling his team, because “I wanted to get to this point in the day and address you folks, then see them and look them in the eye at 1:30 when I get that opportunity…” Yes, that makes no fucking sense.
- Somebody in Vegas still likes Georgia: “Georgia has been the favorite in this game for the entire year until now,” Kornegay said in an e-mail on Monday. “There are three reasons why the line has moved; Florida has been playing good football all year, Georgia lost their top running back, and the public has warmed up to the Gators. In our eyes, Georgia is still a better team and should be a short favorite. It wouldn’t surprise us to see the Bulldogs the favorite once again on game day.”
- There’s the second chance at Auburn, and then there’s the second chance in Athens.
- Before you get too upset at Jeremy Pruitt for whatever faults you find in this year’s defense, at least Georgia’s never looked this bad on a play.
- Yeah, that’s been a problem.
- Don’t forget that Georgia will be without Dominick Sanders for the first half against Florida.