Including a real food related item today…
- Sounds like Will Muschamp is ready to unleash his inner Boom on the Plains again.
- Georgia has released some initial renderings of the proposed IPF, but what’s displayed is more about where than what.
- The school has posted a bunch of photos from the second annual Paul Oliver Network gathering.
- Say what you will about Steve Spurrier, the man deserves credit for making all of South Carolina’s spring practices open to the public.
- Trent Thompson appreciated getting his first offer from Georgia.
- Friend of the blog Jason Payne pointed me to a Georgia BBQ Bracket Challenge over at Red Clay Soul. Check it out, if only to find a barbeque joint you may not have heard about before.
- There’s a countersuit filed in the Brian Bell mess.
- Dave Bartoo measures conference recruiting rankings against win totals over the last nine seasons. Georgia comes out flat dead even.
- And Seth Emerson looks at the state of Georgia’s secondary going into the spring. There may be more talent than last season, but that doesn’t mean it’s any more settled.