You can never have enough buffet.
- Here’s the complete list of players invited to the NFL combine. Almost twice as many invitees come from Louisville as from Georgia, for what that’s worth.
- Here’s a weird suggestion for a solution to the coaches leaving after signing day problem: “The only solution might be for the NCAA to require each team’s staff to be set before signing day…” Aside from the almost absurd logistics involved in setting the framework for that, wouldn’t it violate antitrust law?
- A couple of thoughtful posts at Football Study Hall about how to improve the metrics of football recruiting rankings: one from Ian Boyd and another from Bill Connelly.
- “I never really wanted to play in the NFL.”
- Reactions to the Tony Ball to LSU rumors. A little hasty? Perhaps.
- Who said this? “I do think as I go around the league and look at some other places, we probably need to do some more in our locker room. I also said I don’t think that’s the reason that we’re not where we need to be.”
- An ESPN SEC roundtable about coaches under pressure after signing day with no mention of Mark Richt? Well, then.
- Here’s a big surprise.