I mentioned the other day in discussing Georgia’s 2018 schedule that it would have to run a mid-season gauntlet of seven straight conference games, three of the last four being LSU, Florida and Auburn. I went on to say that Georgia is far from the only SEC team facing that sort of challenge. Here’s a breakdown of Cubelic’s list:
- Tennessee: Florida, at Georgia, at Auburn, Alabama (you could add at South Carolina on 10/27, given UT’s recent struggles against the ‘Cocks)
- Florida: at Tennessee, at Mississippi State, LSU
- Arkansas: at Auburn, TAMU, Alabama, Ole Miss
- Auburn: TAMU, at Georgia, Liberty, at Alabama
- Missouri: Georgia, at South Carolina, at Alabama, Memphis
I don’t know how tough any stretch including Liberty can be (which is not to say playing Georgia and ‘Bama on the road will be a cake walk, obviously). That being said, the Tennessee run looks brutal from here. What do you guys think?