A few morsels to start your day…
- In case you need one, here’s an amusing introduction to college football.
- ESPN asked some SEC players to name which away stadiums were the most hostile for opposing teams. Nobody mentioned Sanford.
- “No one else has a Jonas (Jennings)“.
- Count Bruce Feldman as someone else who’s not getting on the Gus Bus.
- If you’re looking for a free CFB preview, SB Nation’s got you covered. It’s a worthwhile resource just for Bill Connelly’s contribution.
- Georgia is 16th in the current Massey College Football Ranking Composite. Look closely, though, and you’ll see the Dawgs are all over the map in rankings.
- The most favorable of those 43 is Brian Fremeau’s FEI (6th). In his 2016 game projections, he has Georgia only having one game with less than a 50% chance to win — Ole Miss.