Dawgs247 takes a crack at revision after watching a week’s worth of practice. Yeah, it’s presented in slideshow format, but it’s not like you’ve got anything better to do in early April.
If you don’t want to go through the tiresome exercise, allow me to provide a few highlights.
- In a shocking upset, Jacob Eason is still listed at first-string quarterback. (I keed, I keed.)
- Running back depth appears ridiculous… until you think about the injury history at the position Georgia’s been plagued with over the past few seasons.
- Tight end depth may be even more ridiculous. Of course, we all know what that usually is worth.
- Holloman must really be impressing observers, as he’s now listed as the first team split end, along with Ridley.
- There appears to be a lot of depth on the d-line, too.
- You can see the restocking going on in the secondary, as the majority of backups are freshmen.