Can I interest you in something?
- Trinton Sturdivant moves on.
- Joe Moglia’s offseason after essentially buying the head coaching job at Coastal Carolina has gone about as you would expect: “After being hired by Coastal Carolina on Dec. 20, Moglia didn’t try to make up for lost time on the recruiting trails, realizing the Chanticleers would lose some high school seniors due to the coaching change. His new program wound up having the smallest signing class in the conference…”
- This year’s early leader in SEC hot seat talk is…
- John Thompson is a vampire. He keeps rising from the dead to be named somebody’s defensive coordinator.
- Nice story about Bear Bryant and Alabama’s first black scholarship athlete – who wasn’t a football player.
- Somewhere in this great land of ours, spring football has started.
- For all the excitement about Zach Mettenberger, it’s worth remembering that his eleven pass attempts last year represents the sum total of experience for all of LSU’s quarterbacks going into this season.
- It sounds like there won’t be a College Football Hall of Fame for a while. (Where do they store everything?)