I haven’t taken the chafing dishes out in a while, so here goes…
- No matter how you slice it, Georgia’s 2018 signing class is stellar.
- Which makes it no surprise Kirby’s decided he can live with the early signing period.
- Gene Smith bitches about head coaching salaries out of one side of his mouth, but talks a very different game when it comes to assistant coaches. Again, it’s not what you think your guys are worth that matters. It’s what your competitors think your guys are worth.
- Looks like Jim McElwain’s got himself a new gig.
- It’s amazing to see the level of navel gazing going on in the Alabama media with regard to the Tide’s 2018 class. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say Kirby’s really got those folks shook up.
- “Who’s been the top recruiting team of the entire internet rankings era? The answer will probably surprise you.” Number two on the list certainly did.