Now that the craziness has died down, at least for today, here are a few items to nibble on.
- I don’t know about you, but I’m gonna be more than a little depressed if these guys light up Bill Young’s defense.
- Do you think Tater Tot’s lining them up numerically or alphabetically?
- “The top 10 or 15 teams in I-AA football can play with anyone in the country.” The next thing you know, they’ll be lobbying Congress.
- I bet they score more than five points combined this go ’round.
- Does this chart prove anything more than that it’s easier to score on lower level teams?
- And here’s another thought on conference property rights versus media rights.