Have at it, guys.
- Scarbinsky mocks Nick Saban’s concern about football becoming a “continuous game”.
- Arthur Lynch be preppin’ for the NFL. It’s always interesting when players find new motivation (read: $$) to take better care of their bodies than they did in college.
- Dan Jenkins has a memoir coming out today. That should be a semi-great read.
- Ed Aschoff says Jeff Driskel, who’s important enough to the Florida program that Boom pushed back the spring practice schedule to accommodate his recovery, “has every reason to be bitter”. Hmm.
- CFN‘s “unsolicited advice” to Georgia for spring practice is to work on turnover margin. Dang, I bet Mark Richt wishes he’d have thought of that.
- Miami joins the ranks of programs hiring high-profile high school coaches in an advisory position.
- Weiszer notes a comment made by a 2015 Georgia commit: “They’re switching to a 4-3 defense and I think that will give me an opportunity to come in and play as a true defensive end…” Jeremy Pruitt, all things to all men.