Via BetOnLine.ag, here are a few lines of note:
- Georgia, -11.5 against Notre Dame
- Georgia, -4 against Florida
- Georgia, -9 against Auburn
- Georgia, -13.5 against Texas A&M
Yeah, some of those lines are a little bigger than expected, but I’m still surprised Florida is getting that much traction after losing two straight games against the Dawgs by the widest margins in the series since the 1940s.
Some non-Dawg SEC lines of interest:
- Florida, -14.5 against Tennessee
- LSU, -2.5 against Florida
- LSU, -7.5 against Auburn
- Alabama, -17 against LSU
- Alabama, -14 against Auburn
Again, the Florida respect is surprising.
Finally, some national games involving SEC teams spreads:
- Florida, -7.5 against Miami
- Auburn, -3 against Oregon
- LSU, -3 against Texas
- Clemson, -16 against Texas A&M
Don’t know about that Auburn line and I have a feeling LSU might cover that Texas spread easily.
Oh, and one bonus note: Michigan is a 4.5 favorite over Ohio State. I can’t believe the Corch magic is gone.
What do you guys think?