Get your week started with these:
- People keep questioning the Mountain West Conference’s manhood. Really, if the fight is over money, why would you think the MWC would walk away from it?
- Mark Bradley thinks Jim Donnan just needed a break or two. What Donnan needed was a competent defensive coordinator.
- This is a pretty cool stat. I hope it catches on.
- More thoughts on whether BYU could play in the BCS title game this year if it ran the table, with the pro-playoffs folks sounding pretty close-minded about the idea.
- David Hale posts about Georgia’s defensive end situation. Demarcus Dobbs’ light at the end of the tunnel notwithstanding, there’s still a ways to go at the position.
- If ESPN is the Devil, what does that make Tommy Tuberville?
- And in a shocking development, Patrick Nix can’t find a football job since being canned by Miami.