Grab some college football grub.
- The SEC plays spoilsport: “I do not believe a vuvuzela is tied traditionally into one of our institutions.” How long does it take for something to become a tradition these days, anyway?
- Southern Cal asks the NCAA to reconsider. Good luck with that, fellas.
- Speaking of those USC sanctions, it looks like Reggie Bush did Urban Meyer a small favor in the recruiting of Percy Harvin.
- Good interview with Football Outsiders’ Bill Connelly at In The Bleachers. Bill explains a little bit about their methodology and their preseason team strength rankings.
- I’m shocked – shocked! – to learn that the Gainesville Sun couldn’t find another SEC East team besides Florida to list in its preseason top 25.
- At the rate things are going in Boulder, Colorado may have trouble fielding a team by the time Georgia gets there.
- Here’s more evidence that Georgia may have been guilty of underachieving in the past couple of seasons.