Something for everybody.
- Here’s a surprise: “Hard as it may be to believe, when director of sports medicine Ron Courson met with Georgia’s team doctors as the school year wrapped up this spring, it turned out that the team had the same number of surgeries in 2013-14 as it did the previous year — 22 — and trailed the 27 in 2011-12.”
- Rogers Redding has plans.
- The NCAA and the Sherman Act – will the circle be unbroken?
- Welcome to the Dawg Hotel, fellas.
- David Ching analyzes Georgia’s 2014 schedule here.
- “We are not going to speculate on personnel matters,” NCAA spokesperson Stacey Osburn said. But it’s not exactly your standard personnel matter, Stacey.
- Georgia is still figuring out how best to use those eight hours a week of mandatory summer workouts.
- Here’s a little Sony Michel to whet your appetite.
10 responses to “Tuesday morning buffet”
On The first run on Sony’s highlight tape, Mckenzie is the #5 jersey that comes flying in late and makes a great block. The cut Sony made to break that run across the field was NASTY! These 2 kids are football playing jessies.
How long before Auburn hires Isch?
Auburn’s already got theirs. I say WE hire Isch.
Senator, saw a blurb on SI that said Tim Brando was being replaced by Adam Zucker on CBS lead-in to their Saturday games. I kind of liked Brando. Wonder what prompted the change.
I like Timmy too (though no I know some people find him a pompous blowhard).
Regardless, he used to be on a pretty good radio show called “Conference Call” with Terry Bowden and Scott McKinney.
I was curious what happened to the show…the interwebs tell a sad tale
Brando is on TV every morning and on Sirius/XM. Lot’s of good banter during CFB season.
Most of those plays shown on youtube of Sony Michael were of him never being touched. I’d lot rather see him bulling over defensive lineman Herschel style which is a much better measure of being able to cut it in SEC play. There’s a bunch of kids that can run fast, but can they manhandle a defensive tackle? Gurley can and I hope Michael can but that tape doesn’t prove it.
Great blog btw.
I kinda like seeing a runner give the defender a fake and leaving him grabbing air too, though. A whole lot less damage to the runner’s body.
“Butch Please” is gonna have a chore putting together an O line and managing his quarterbacks. I did feel like he had his team fired up and wanting to punch us in the mouth last season. uT wanted that game and they were willing to stand in the middle of the field and trade punches with us. After all the injuries I was just glad to win out and gth outta there.
S Michel isn’t built to handle the SEC, at least not now. He might be the Keith Marshall to compliment Chubb, but his size is a concern.