Something for everybody.
- Here’s a surprise: “Hard as it may be to believe, when director of sports medicine Ron Courson met with Georgia’s team doctors as the school year wrapped up this spring, it turned out that the team had the same number of surgeries in 2013-14 as it did the previous year — 22 — and trailed the 27 in 2011-12.”
- Rogers Redding has plans.
- The NCAA and the Sherman Act – will the circle be unbroken?
- Welcome to the Dawg Hotel, fellas.
- David Ching analyzes Georgia’s 2014 schedule here.
- “We are not going to speculate on personnel matters,” NCAA spokesperson Stacey Osburn said. But it’s not exactly your standard personnel matter, Stacey.
- Georgia is still figuring out how best to use those eight hours a week of mandatory summer workouts.
- Here’s a little Sony Michel to whet your appetite.